Sending condolence flowers to someone who is grieving the loss of a loved one can be a great way of expressing your sympathy and showing utmost comfort during their difficult time. But it’s important to think carefully about the flowers you choose, as different types of flowers have different meanings. Here, we will explain what flowers signify condolences, and how you can arrange the best condolence flower delivery.
7 Popular Flowers Signify Condolences and Flower Meaning
Flowers have long been used to express sympathy and condolences. Different flowers and colours have different meanings, and so it is important to choose the right flowers to express your condolences.
Chrysanthemums are one of the most popular flowers for expressing condolences. They are often seen as a symbol of sorrow and grief. White chrysanthemums represent truth, while yellow chrysanthemums represent comfort and optimism.
Chrysanthemums have long been associated with death and mourning. In some cultures, they are seen as a symbol of rebirth and renewal. They are also seen as a sign of respect for the deceased. As such, chrysanthemums are often seen as a meaningful way of expressing condolences.
Chrysanthemums can be used to create beautiful and meaningful condolence arrangements. They can be beautifully arranged in condolence flower stand to display around funeral homes, or in condolence flower basket that is perfect to place on the casket, or in a more personal touch by arranging in a condolence flower bouquet to send to the family of the deceased.
Pom Pom Flowers
Pom pom flowers are a beautiful and meaningful choice for expressing condolences. They are often seen as a symbol of optimism and joy. As pom pom flowers come in many colours, but typically sending as condolence flowers, there are only few colours that are suitable:
- White pom pom signifies innocence and purity
- Pink pom pom signifies remembrance.
- Purple pom pom signifies utmost respect
Carnations are another popular choice for expressing condolences. They are one of the most versatile flowers that can easily match with other flowers in condolence flowers arrangement. However, do bear in mind that each colours symbolize different meaning:
- Red carnations symbolize love and admiration
- White carnations symbolize innocence and purity
- Pink carnations symbolize remembrance, and are a traditional symbol of motherly love.
If you are going for lilies, we highly recommend you to send them in condolence bouquet. The most common colour for condolence flowers is white lilies which signify peace and purity, and are often seen as a sign of life after death. They are also seen as a symbol of hope and renewal.
Ping Pong Flower
Ping pong flowers are a popular choice for expressing condolences. They are often seen as a symbol of hope and optimism. Here’s are the meaning of ping pong flowers as condolence flowers:
- White ping pong flowers represent the deceased was a good hearted person
- pink ping pong flowers represent remembrance and deeply missed
Orchids for condolences and their flower meaning
It is best to go for pink, purple or white orchids for condolence flowers. Each colours has its different meaning. But among these three colours, white orchid is the most popular choice as it symoolizes purity and forever love.
You may be surprise that roses are a popular choice as condolence flowers. Roses signify love and romance that make them more meaningful way of expressing sympathy to someone who lost their loved one.
- White roses represent innocence, purity, and sympathy
- Pink roses represent remembrance
But bear in mind when you send roses. You have to avoid red roses at all cost if the deceased and their family are Chinese. This is because red colour is a taboo during grieving period in Chinese culture.
Is it appropriate to send condolence flowers?
Yes, it is appropriate to send condolence flowers. Flowers are historically used as a way to express condolences across different cultures and religion. They offer comfort to those who are grieving and help to show your sympathy. Flowers are a thoughtful and meaningful way to express your condolences and show you care.
Condolence flowers are traditionally sent to the funeral parlour, home of the deceased, or to the family of the deceased. This is a way of showing your respect, and of honouring the memory of the deceased. It is also a way of expressing your sorrow, your compassion, and your understanding of the family’s grief.
Flowers are a way of expressing your feelings without words. They bring comfort and solace to those who are grieving and remind us of the beauty of life. They can be seen as a symbol of hope, and of the cycle of life. They are a gentle reminder that life goes on, even in the face of sorrow.
How to arrange the best condolence flower delivery?
When sending condolence flowers to express your sympathy, it is important to make sure that the arrangements are appropriate and meaningful. Here are some tips on how to arrange the best condolence flower delivery:
- Choose flowers that are appropriate for the occasion. White and soft tone colour flowers are often seen as the most appropriate for expressing sympathy.
- Make sure to include a message card with your condolences. A short note expressing your sympathy is a meaningful way to show your support and offer comfort to those who are grieving.
- If sending the flowers to the home of the deceased, make sure to include the name of the deceased and the address.
- If sending the flowers to the family of the deceased, make sure to include the name of the deceased and the name and address of the recipient.
- Choose a florist that is reliable and trustworthy. You want to make sure that the flowers arrive on time and in the best condition.
- Consider sending the flowers within the time frame of funeral service. Normally, funeral or wake service will only be carried out within 3 – 5 days.
By following these tips, you can make sure that your condolence flower delivery is meaningful, on time and appropriate.
Sending flowers to express your condolences is a thoughtful and meaningful way of showing your support and offering comfort to those who are grieving. It is important to choose the right flowers, as different types have different meanings. And this article serves as a quick guide for you to choose the righto one.
0 Comments for “What Flowers Signify Condolences?”